Bette Midler - To Deserve You (Dance Remix)

 

Release date: 1995
The dance remix of "To Deserve You" proved to be one of the biggest commercial successes of Bette Midler musical career as the track became a major dancefloor hit in the US in early 1996, reaching No. 1 on the Hot Dance Club Play chart.
In dance version, the original backing track was replaced with a 123 BPM mid-'90s dance production in the style of house music remixers like Shep Pettibone, Frankie Knuckles and Junior Vasquez, although it in fact had been remixed and re-produced by Arif Mardin.
Album: Bette of Roses



LYRICS


I see so many golden women;
When they walk their feet don't touch the ground
How I want, how I want to deserve you
But me, I'm always out of rhythm
My needs too demanding, too proud
How I want, how I want to deserve you

I didn't want you to see me like this
The light of the dawn can be cruel
How I want, how I want to deserve you
And if I could be granted a wish
I'd shine in your eye like a jewel
How I want to deserve you

I would die for you
Could you ever love me that much?
How I want, how I want to deserve you
Yes, you tell me this
And I want to believe that it's true
Aah, how I want, how I want to deserve you

I didn't want you to see me like this
I'm weak and I fight like a fool
How I want, how I want to deserve you
And if I could be granted a wish
I'd shine in your eye like a jewel
How I want to deserve you

Post a Comment

0 Comments